Australian beautiful Bodybuilder Meegan Hefford has died due to high protein diet, she took improper quantity of eggs with protein shakes, as resulted she died due to rare genetic disorder and she was found in her apartment in Western Australia.
Due to high protein diet, she was found unconscious in her apartment in Mandurah, Western Australia; after finding her dead, it came to know that she had a daughter of 7 year and a 5-year-old son.
According to her family, she had genetic disorder which prevented the way of metabolizing the diet by her body system and due to which she died.
According to nonprofit National Urea Cycle Disorders Foundation, she died due to improper working of urea cycle of her body.
It is stated that due to disorder of urea cycle her body was unable to break down the high protein diet which prevented the metabolizing system and it was the main cause of her death.
Meegan Hefford was an famous Australian professional body builder, she was the mother of a 5 year old son as well as she had a 7 year old daughter.
According to media reports the 25 year old stunning women was found in unconscious situation in her apartment n Western Australia in Mandurah on 19 July.
He cause of her death has came out as she had the genetic disorder problem, according to health officers a normally human defense system discharge the nitrogen from body but in her case it was prohibited by the urea cycle disorder and protein metabolism’s waste material could not be removed from the blood.
So, the nitrogen can get the shape of toxic ammonia which can include in blood, through this way it can reach to brain to damage the human system as due to this a person can get mind damage, coma and death.