A gunman belonging to Islamic State from Middle East has shot dead three people in southwestern France on 23 March by catching a vehicle, shooting fires on police, and captured took hold of hostages in a supermarket, but fortunately security forces remained successful to shot dead him after storming the construction, told authorities.
On the other hand, one of the most dangerous organizations in Middle East has taken responsibility for the attack that also left sixteen other people wounded, as well as two who has been undergoing serious wounds, in what President Emmanuel Macron titled an act of “Islamist terrorism”.
Nevertheless, Macron has ordered security services to make sure that claim was done by the ISIS, though the Islamist militants are behind the over 240 deaths in France as carried out attacks since 2015, while Daesh has been inspiring people and then ask them to do deadliest tasks.
French authorities have founded identities one who attacked supermarket on Friday, Redouane Lakdim, the 25-year-old, from the city of Carcassonne.
He shot dead two people as he stormed the superstore in the close to small town of Trebes. Whereas some onlookers told media that nearly 20 people in the shopping mall hid themselves in cold storage room.
Macron said in statement last night, he wants to tell entire country that his absolute strength of mind in leading this battle, added, who went back to Paris from Brussels to mange a crisis by attending conference with ministers and security forces.
He also told that a lieutenant-colonel of the gendarmes who swapped himself in exchange for one of the captives undergoing critical condition in medical center.
Moroccan nationality holder Lakdim was discovered a part of several other crimes, while he had been under surveillance by police officers, although also reported having links to a major movement from 2016 to 2017, Paris prosecutor Francois Molins is leading the probe told media.