Texas, the latest deadly Austin attacks including Sunday’s caused two men injuries, while four bombings are assuring investigators that a serial bomber is behind the series of assaults, told Police officials media reporters on Monday.
However, officials also told that bombing on Sunday may have been made active by a trip wire or something in totally different way as compared to previous assaults in Austin, Texas, is said to be began as wounded handled packages those were left on entrances. These packages also shot dead two persons earlier this month.
Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said while addressing with a press conference, his department are dealing well the assaults that what is believed to be acted by a serial bomber because similarities in the devices those gone off here previous night and others devices are making believe.
Nonetheless, two men as one is the 23-year-old and second one is 22-year-old both are undergoing non-life threatening wounds and after the unexpected bombing.
Brought at nearest medical center on Sunday. These two victims discovered a suspicious device on the side of a road in a suburban area, officials added.
The FBI took Twitter to share that US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, officials from both departments were at the scene. Nevertheless.
Investigators are keen to discover those are behind the bombings in Austin, Texas, or a serial bomber is expected to be.
While three parcel bombs were blown up in three separate east side regions that caused killings of two African-American men and left a 75-year-old Hispanic woman severe inured.
Austin police believe that a man or more than a person behind the attacks, appears to be is trying to send a massage, must make contact with officials to mention what kind of purpose he has.